Free Software Download
Free Software Articles and Documentation
• Spatial Companion For Oracle (SC4O) Package Documentation
• CENTROID package use with ESRI's sde.st_geometry
• Changes to CENTROID and TESSELATE packages
• CENTROID Package now returns centroid of multi-linestring
• New versions of PL/SQL packages uploaded
• NETWORK Package Documentation
• TOOLS Package Documentation
• KML Package Documentation
• COGO Package Documentation
• GEOM Package Documentation
• LINEAR (LRS) Package for Oracle Locator
• SDO_ERROR Package Documentation
• CENTROID Package Documentation
• EXPORTER Package Documentation
• New Release of Free PL/SQL Packages
• New version of PL/SQL packages released
• New Version PL/SQL Spatial packages released
• New PL/SQL Package Upload
• PL/SQL Spatial Types and Packages
• Update to PL/SQL Packages
• New PL/SQL Packages
• VB6 Oracle Spatial or Locator OO4O code
• Spatial PL/SQL Packages by Example
• Catalog Registry Tool
• Image Catalog Tool
• Oracle Spatial PL/SQL and VB6 Source Code
I have not reported on the numerous released of my PL/SQL packages that I have released since last time.
A while ago I decided that I would not longer support 9i based installs. But just last week (May 2009) someone contacted me about a failed install on 9.2. I received the install errors which were:
So, I responded to the reported issues by re-casting the packages such that they would compiled on 9i.
The new packages are available here
I have downloaded, installed and tested the scripts against a fresh 188.8.131.52 Enterprise Edition database. All tests passed which was very pleasing.
I develop on 10g Enterprise Edition. The code should recognise when the host is Standard Edition and thus only use Locator functionality but something accidently may “go through to the keeper!”.
Please let me know if you have issues with Locator or any other version.